Physician Hospitalists (MD or DO)
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SoFHA) is currently seeking full-time Physician Hospitalists for local hospitals in the Johnson City, TN area. SoFHA is a physician owned medical group serving the Tri-Cities area of East Tennessee. Selected candidates will have an opportunity for partnership with SoFHA following twelve months of tenure.
Interested candidates may email a CV to Jenny Quesinberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her directly at (423) 794-5687.
With a nationally recognized veteran’s hospital, a level 1 trauma/top 100 heart hospital and ETSU Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Rehabilitative Health Sciences and Public Health, our community is focused on healthcare and leading the way with the latest in technology and top quality providers.
Hospitalist duties may include:
- Day-time rounds
- Oversee stress testing
- Admissions and consults
- Duties monitoring of advanced practitioners
- Home visits in assisted living communities as needed
- Maintain appropriate licensure and credentialing requirements
- Hyperbaric oxygen rounds and consults
- For nursing home, rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities, practitioner must perform Medicare required admissions visits
- Candidates must be occasionally available overnight for consult with on duty advanced practitioners during scheduled work weeks
This is a general list of duties and is not meant to be all inclusive. State of Franklin Healthcare Associates is an equal opportunity employer.