SoFHA Physical Therapy
Clinical Hours: Weekdays, 8am – 5pm
Phone: (423) 282-5435
Get directions: 313 Princeton Road, Suite 3 | Johnson City, TN 37601
- James Kidd, P.T., Cert. MDT
- Mary Jo Lizotte, P.T., Cert. MDT
- Carol Maupin-Wheelock, P.T., M.B.A., Cert. MDT
- Emily Wilcox, PTA
Getting You Up and Moving: Physical Therapy
The physical therapy department staff at State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SoFHA) treats and educates patients who have medical problems that interfere with or limit the ability to move and perform normal activities. Our therapists take a “hands-on” approach, promoting movement and function through exercise and functional training. Our goal is to make a positive difference in your quality of life.
Our mission is to provide the best possible physical therapy services in a supportive and educational atmosphere so you achieve your goals.
Conditions We Commonly Treat
- All orthopedic injuries and dysfunctions (spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, hip, knee, foot/ankle.)
- Muscular strains and sprains
- Sports injuries
- Post-operative conditions
- Work-related injuries
- Repetitive conditions
- Pain with pregnancy and post-partum
We provide a variety of specialized treatment options for various populations to successfully treat all types of physical therapy-related conditions. Most of our therapists are certified in McKenzie Spine evaluation and treatment.